Office phones are answered Mon. – Thurs. between the hours of 8 am – 6 pm; Fridays until 5 pm
Appointments are available Mon. – Thurs. between the hours of 9 am – 4:30 pm; Fridays until 3:30pm
It is important you schedule an appointment in advance rather than just “walk-in.” Every effort will be made to get you a same-day appointment when requested. It is our desire to ensure the right attorney will be available to meet with you and give you the time and attention you need. When you schedule an appointment, please leave a number where you can be reached. If your attorney has an unexpected conflict, we want to be able to notify you and reschedule your appointment right away.
There is no fee for missed appointments but please do remember to call our office at 703-368-9196 to cancel any scheduled appointment you can not keep. We appreciate your help and consideration in this matter.
- Monday, February 15, 2015 – President’s Day
- Monday, May 30, 2015 – Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2015 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 5, 2015 – Labor Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 24th – 25th – Thanksgiving break
- Friday & Monday, December 23rd & 26th – Christmas break
Thank you for understanding our desire to be with family during the holidays.
We will update this section from time to time.
Please check back for new postings.