Mr. Menke currently focuses his practice on estate planning services such as drafting Wills, Trusts, and other estate planning documents, along with Probate and Trust administration, Elder Law, and related litigation. Mr. Menke is also experienced in cases involving real estate litigation, criminal and traffic defense, business, and construction issues. Mr. Menke is certified by the Supreme Court of Virginia as a Guardian ad litem for incapacitated adults.
Mr. Menke, a native of rural Nebraska, joined Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC after graduating from Ave Maria School of Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 2005, with a focus on estate planning. Prior to law school, Mr. Menke attended Christendom College, a Catholic liberal arts school in Front Royal, Virginia, and received a B.A. in History. Mr. Menke was hired as an Associate Attorney with the law firm in 2005 and in January of 2015 he became a Partner in the law firm.
Mr. Menke lives in Manassas with his wife and six young children. He enjoys spending his free time with his family, Church activities, reading, hunting, and following Nebraska football.
Phillip J. Menke, Esq.
Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC
9214 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110
Fax (703) 361-0092
- Wills, Trusts and other Testamentary Documents
- Power of Attorney and Advance Medical Directives
- Probate and Trust Administration and Litigation
- Elder Law, including Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Construction and Property Litigation
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Small Business Representation
- Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Criminal and Traffic
- Licensed in all Virginia trial and appellate courts
- Licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court Western District of Virginia
- Civil and criminal trial experience in Northern Virginia
(Prince William, Arlington, Loudoun, Fairfax, Stafford, Fauquier, Spotsylvania and Culpeper counties
- Certified Guardian ad litem for incapacitated adults
- Christendom College (B.A., 2001)
- Ave Maria School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member, Judicial Screening Committee (2010-2016)
- Pro bono Wills for Heroes program, providing estate documents for members of local police, sheriff, fire, and EMT departments, including training of other attorney volunteers (Co-Chair of Prince William County program)
- Member, Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys