Mr. McKennett, a native of Montana, joined Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC after graduating from George Mason University School of Law in 2005, with a litigation focus. Prior to attending law school, Mr. McKennett received his B.A. in Government from Patrick Henry College where he received the Patrick Henry Award for Oratory; the award given to the graduating senior with the greatest achievements in intercollegiate debate and moot court. Mr. McKennett graduated second in his class and also started as the left forward for the Patrick Henry College soccer team.
Mr. McKennett, prior to becoming an attorney, interned for such influential individuals and organizations as the former Senator Conrad Burns (MT), the United States Probation Office (DC), and Judge Kenneth Star. Mr. McKennett is licensed to practice in all Virginia and Idaho courts. His practice primarily focuses on litigation cases involving business, construction, corporate and real estate..
Mr. McKennett lives in Bristow, VA with his wife and 3 daughters.
David G. McKennett, Esq.
Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC
9214 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110
Fax (703) 361-0092
- Residential and Commercial Landlord/Tenant Issues and Litigation
- Debt Negotiation and Settlement
- Business, Construction, Corporate and Real Estate Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- All Virginia State Trial and Appellate Courts
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- All Idaho State Trial and Appellate Courts
- The United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho
- Trial experience throughout Northern Virginia (Prince William, Loudoun, Fairfax, Stafford, Culpeper and Fauquier counties)
- Published in George Mason University Civil Right Law Journal (Who Can Create Your Rights? On Save Our Valley V. Sound Transit, The Inability Of Agencies To Create Personal Rights, And The Implications On The Non-Delegation Doctrine.
Winter 2004 at 15 Geo. Mason U. Civ. Rts. L.J. 179)
- Blackstone Fellow (2004)
- Patrick Henry College, summa cum laude, (B.A. 2002)
- Patrick Henry Award for Oratory (awarded to highest achieving senior in intercollegiate debate and moot court)
- George Mason University Law School (J.D. 2005)
- George Mason University Civil Right Law Journal Chief Articles Editor (2003-2004).
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Federalist Society
- Alliance Defense Fund/Blackstone Fellowship