Carl “Dusty” Berry, joined Purnell, McKennett & Menke, P.C., in 2015, after practicing law for three years in the areas of Bankruptcy, Immigration and Criminal Defense. Mr. Berry is a Prince William County native, a graduate of Stonewall Jackson High School. He attended North Central University, a Christian college located in Minneapolis, MN, earning a B.A. in Urban Development. After working in Chicago for five years, where he assisted ex-felons obtain gainful employment and become assets to their communities, Mr. Berry earned his juris doctorate from UDC-David A. Clarke School of Law.
In addition, Mr. Berry serves in the United States Air Force Reserves JAG Corps, and understands what it means to serve and the sacrifice those in uniform make every day. To that extent Mr. Berry offers discounted rates to military members, veterans, and their families.
Mr. Berry currently lives in Manassas with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, coaching and playing basketball, volunteering at Chapel Springs Assemblies of God church, and talking about sports.
Carl “Dusty” Berry, Esq.
Purnell, McKennett & Menke, P.C.
9214 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110
- Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13)
- Debt Negotiation and Settlement
- Small Business Representation
- Military Law (Administrative demotions and discharges, Article 15 and UCMJ defense)
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Immigration Law
- All Virginia State Trial and Appellate Courts
- Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court
- All Immigration Courts
- Civil and Criminal trial experience throughout Northern Virginia (Prince William, Loudoun, Fairfax, and Arlington counties)
- UDC Law Review, Senior Editor
- Air Force Meritorious Service and Commendation Medals
- Judge Advocate General School – Top Graduate
- North Central University (B.A. 2005)
- UDC-David A. Clarke School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Indigent Defense Commission
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association