Andrew E. Hinds received his Juris Doctor and Diploma of Comparative Law from the Paul M. Hebert Law School of Louisiana State University. He is licensed to practice in Virginia. Mr. Hinds’ studies prior to law school were in English literature, at the University of Alabama (M.A.) and Mississippi College (B.A.). Before joining Purnell, McKennett & Menke, Mr. Hinds was engaged in the practice of criminal law in courts across Northern Virginia. He has also done pro bono work with the Northern Virginia Pro Bono Law Center.
Mr. Hinds lives in Alexandria with his wife, Ann, and pug, Louie. Together they enjoy the resources of the metropolis as well as the treasures of Virginia. They are particularly fond of driving out into the country to walk in the mountains and visit historic sites. Mr. Hinds is also an enthusiastic amateur musician.
Andrew E. Hinds Esq.
Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC
9214 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110
Fax (703) 361-0092
- Business Litigation
- All Virginia State Trial and Appellate Courts
- Pro bono work with the Northern Virginia Pro Bono Law Center
- Mississippi College (B.A. 2009)
- University of Alabama (M.A. 2012)
- Paul M. Hebert Law School of Louisiana State University (J.D. 2015)
- Virginia State Bar Association